Early Childhood Development
Quality education produced within the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation within the overall development of a toddler. OURKIDZ programme provides a right array of activities to assist children to move towards achieving their early learning goals. In the Preschools in Hyderabad, children are engaged at school with readiness activities like reading, writing, listening, speaking, comprehension and numeracy skills including problem solving in a fun way but a purposeful manner. Children’s are inspired to collaborate their learning through cooperative activities.
The Early childhood curriculum is based on experiential and social learning and helps your child learn in a fun-filled space through different activities. Our teachers, trained in the concept of Multiple Intelligence are equipped to provide different activities to suit the differentiated learning needs of every individual child. The activities are planned to promote growth in cognitive, literary, logical and social skills and help the toddler to grow into an independent and confident individual and prepare for needs beyond more than a Preschools in Hyderabad.
DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE ACTIVITY BASED PROGRAM
• Identifying the developmental and learning needs of your child
• Differentiating into focused learning groups – Budding Learner and Active Learner.
• Providing learning zones that help develop linguistic, logical-mathematical, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, naturalistic skills.
• Providing developmentally and age-appropriate activities.
• Introducing spaces like home zones (Language, Math, and Art), outdoor zones, role play, block zone, and nature zones and help the child to be prepared for life outside preparatory school.
• Theme based Concept Time
• Opportunities for fine and gross motor development
• Enhancing communication skills
• Promoting cognitive development
• Creative activity
• Personal awareness
• Story Time
• Library Time
• Development of socio-emotional skills
• Nurturing their individual potential
• Numeracy Skill development
• Language Skill development
• Celebration of festivals and special days
• Field Trips